More games to waste time...

Xeryon

MechQuest Referral

Very large and complicated flash combat game. Buy, sell, upgrade your mech with weapons and stuff. Big time waster. You can play for free or donate to unlock more stuff.

I donated to these guys years ago when they launched their game franchise. After about 2389473 hours of playing the $20 was worth every cent.

If you are not into the futuristic mech fighting they have an identical medivel themed game at AdventureQuest

I played AQ on and off for a few years but moved to the MQ because it was new and different.

If you are not into the futuristic mech fighting they have an identical medivel themed game at AdventureQuest

I played AQ on and off for a few years but moved to the MQ because it was new and different.

No, I used to play an older Mech game, but grew bored of it. My main problem with most of the web-based flash games, is that flash doesn't always work well with my version of FF for Linux. Some games I have to be using Windows to play, and quite frankly I don't use Windows much anymore.

Archived