Hondata s300 tuning

I was just curious when i buy my hondata chip and software and get it installed... is there any tuning that i can do so that i can aviod the $500 dyno testing from a shop around here.... im basically asking if there is a way that i can tune it myself?

well what im trying to figure out is cause if i buy the s300 chip it comes with the software too... i just wouldnt know how to tune it myself so what im trying to figure out is if i NEED to take it to a show for them to dyno it?

well what im trying to figure out is cause if i buy the s300 chip it comes with the software too... i just wouldnt know how to tune it myself so what im trying to figure out is if i NEED to take it to a show for them to dyno it?

id take it to ashop man. itll be worth it in the end. especially if YOU dont tune it properly. I dont know about prices but dont they normally chrge around $100 an hour? ...at least thats what ive been told.

either way id pay a pro to do it. thats something i know very little about and one of the few things id be ok with paying someone to do to my car.

...theres a reason why there are pros

well the shop around here charges a FLAT $500 for s300 tuning.... so... im just trying to figure out if there is some of it that i can do myself so that i could just pay the 100 per hour and save myself $400

Cranny offered to remote tune my s300 for me. I would just need to send him datalogs and he would send me edited calibration for each datalog I sent. It seemed like a pretty tedious and arduous process, so I graciously declined. I'm having my setup dyno tuned.

Cranny offered to remote tune my s300 for me. I would just need to send him datalogs and he would send me edited calibration for each datalog I sent. It seemed like a pretty tedious and arduous process, so I graciously declined. I'm having my setup dyno tuned.

Might be tedious and arduous, but can you beat the price?

Might be tedious and arduous, but can you beat the price?

Can't beat the price, but how accurate could a remote tune be? No disrespect to cranny of course, but there's a reason I'm choosing the $300+ dyno tune over the $100 "street tune" by the very reputable local street tuner around these parts who most people use. What's that old saying? "It's all in the tune". lol

Plus I wanna know exactly how much whp I have. I'm a numbers kind of guy.

Archived