need some info for a swap

b18ekhatch

you have three major mount producers: Hasport, Avid, and Innovative. It is really up to you what kind you will go with, personally I am about to order a set of Innovative H22 mounts for my ek project. I chose Innovative mounts because of the bang for the buck. They use polyurethane mounts that are bind free and have a lifetime unconditional warranty, plus they are the cheapest of the three. I am ordering them from swapshopracing.com for like $279 which is a bargan for good mounts. you can get a set for your B series for $247 from innovative where as hasport wants $449 for theirs. Like I said its up to you to decide which you will go with I was just giving my opinion here, but now you have somewhere to start. :thumbsup:

If you are responding to me, the innovative ones that I'm getting are not solid by any means they have the 60A polly inserts and its optional to get the stiffer inserts if your want. I chose these over hasport because of their design, they have the beveled sides so the polyurethane doesnt get squished inbetween the mount and the body. I am not even getting the race urethane for mine even though the car is going to be a straight up track car because its just too much shock on the axles.

Archived