wiring harness

ItS QtIp BiTcHs

ok i bought a 89 civic hatch that had a sohc vtec im trying to put the LS motor in and every thing went well but i cant figure out the wiring harness i was told that u can use the wiring harness for sohc vtec as long as u splice the plugs for the distributer and the injector plugs but im having trouble finding a home for the round plug on the driver side if any one can help i would greatly appreciate it thank u

first i'd recommend using punctuation, not being an ass just letting you know since it will make your thread easier to read and you'll get less people giving you a hard time.

2nd, i don't know specifically what wires and plugs you are need help with unless i see them in my hands (i'm a visual/tactile person) but personally i would find a wiring diagram for your car and one for the car your motor came from, that way you can see what each plug/wire used to go to, and then try to match that up with the motor you have now, and where ever something doesn't match up you know you need to modify something.

Archived