Coverking seat cover!

dorisdday

Thanks all for the comments, I think I' m gonna go for a re-upholstered leather seat. Either with some local shop or maybe I will order a Coverking seat cover!

Anyone has any practical info about the Coverking?

Is it pretty good quality stuff or are they cheesy?

Thanks all for the comments, I think I' m gonna go for a re-upholstered leather seat. Either with some local shop or maybe I will order a Coverking seat cover!

Anyone has any practical info about the Coverking?

Is it pretty good quality stuff or are they cheesy?

i hope u kno the stock sol seats are uv protected you getting leather and leaving top off its going to fade and be very very hot. If i was you i would just get them redone with the same material. It run you like 500 dollars.

i hope u kno the stock sol seats are uv protected you getting leather and leaving top off its going to fade and be very very hot. If i was you i would just get them redone with the same material. It run you like 500 dollars.

How do I go about doing that?

I wouldn't know where to start.

Have you got yours redone with the same material?

go to your local trim shop that does interior.

Im getting mine redone here soon along with laying new carpet im saving alot of money cause im bringin them the seats already out of the car rather then them having to deal with it.

not to mention leather will run u close to a grand to get done.

go to your local trim shop that does interior.

Im getting mine redone here soon along with laying new carpet im saving alot of money cause im bringin them the seats already out of the car rather then them having to deal with it.

not to mention leather will run u close to a grand to get done.

So bye bye leather, thanks for all the info Preston.

later dude...

You can still use leather. I don't know what tallhammer is talking about but as long as you use a leather conditioner on it often (most of those have UV protection in them) then you won't have problems with fading or cracking any worse than a factory conv. car with leather.

Archived