B17a1

93d3ls0l

so here's the deal........

1992 acura integra gsr w/ B17a1 for $1200 ????

i live in maine it is in alabama somewhere i would be going to get it just to make sure personally i dont get a lemon. for instance any cracks in the block etc. hear it run and so on. it seems almost to good to be true i was thinking it was gonna be twice as much. it'll cost no more then $800 to travel there and back to get it. so for 2g's toatal i could have a B17a1 including the the whole car. but idc about the body it isnt in great shape. from pics the motor looks pristine and it already has a header, and aem intake. plus it has the ecu and most the stuff important for a swap.

does it seem like a good idea?

hehe i bought my old integra for 2500.. it was in pretty bad shape but those b17's are such fun motors, you'd most likely be pleased. but i'd say have him record a video of the car running and shifting between all 5 gears to show that it's in good shape.

hehe i bought my old integra for 2500.. it was in pretty bad shape but those b17's are such fun motors, you'd most likely be pleased. but i'd say have him record a video of the car running and shifting between all 5 gears to show that it's in good shape.

i want to ditch the ys1 but i have no idea what to drop in it. maybe s80?

i forgot to mention i'd be putting the otor in my 93 del sol.

i hear so much good things about the B17a1. but i have yet to find out if it has the same bell housing patern as other B-series. i will deff have him send me a video b4 i take the time to go down there. i cant wait i hope this isnt a scam. luckily i'll be paying cash in hand so if theres something i dont like then i can just walk away.

whats your guys thoughts about a tranny? i would prefer hydraulic.

does anyone know for sure if the B17a1 has the bell housing bolt pattern as the B-series?

Archived