multi point help

camshaft88crx

i have a 1988 honda crx always loved the cars and have had many hondas guess you could call me one of those honda boys lol. me and my friends are very passionate about our hondas and making them tastefully better. but anyway my crx is an hf wich means dual point injection. and i am looking to convert to multi point looking for the easiest way to do so. i want to give my jdm single cam the power its rated at . so please give me some suggestions .

• 2 weeks later...

You need parts from a Si (MPFI) of which are the following:

Intake Mani

Injectors

Distributor

Harness (it is easier to just add the wires to yours....it's only like 4 or 5 wires)

ECU

Somebody can add if I'm forgetting anything, but that's pretty much it. I see people selling their MPFI kits all the time and usually for only 150-200 for everything above. Are you on www.ef-honda.com? If not, get on there and you'll find the stuff you need in their for sale section for good prices. You'll also find endless info about the MPFI conversion on there.

Hope that helps.....I was gonna do a MPFI swap on my nasty D15b1 but decided to just wait and swap in a D16a6 down the road.

Archived