Help, with crx si wiring,need dash harness

mzdaspd+si

Ok, so picked up an 88' crx si with zc swap for a daily driver, intake,headers,3inch catless exhaust blitz tip,gutted. Was working when i got it, still works.

Problem is, I just had the battery recharged, now it blows the main fuse. So I'm gonna remove the negative cable and ground and put a fuse in to see if it don't pop. This isnt the only problem though.

The car was wired up by a friend years ago. So the wires under the dash are a mess, and there is an alarm adding more wires.

I think I should try and remove the alarm and go from there, because the battery keeps getting drained if the car sits for days. So it surely has a short somewhere.

**But can anyone tell me where to get a dash complete harness, used or new. New i think they are expensive, any help is appreciated. * and i bought a new engine harness already, but wanna try changing the dash harness first.

Headers, eh? Must be one crazy CRX. Is that the JDM V6 ZC? Or is it the EUDM V8?

It's a zc-fyour mother. the things I've heard abput this forum is true. Only a few good people on here are helpful.

The rest of them are all little losers, like yourself. Honda < Mazda.

It's a zc-fyour mother. the things I've heard abput this forum is true. Only a few good people on here are helpful.

The rest of them are all little losers, like yourself. Honda < Mazda.

Not really our fault you're a tool.

sounds like you need to weed out all the extra wiring you dont need, then get a haynes manual and start reading wiring diagrams.

haynes is just a basic manual. helms has all of the wiring diagrams.

Archived