omni power coilovers

Nancy

i totally forgot that i had these, i found them in the back for my cleaning supply closet. they were off my eh2 before i switched to itr lca's

3162545900_9bb6d7aae6_b.jpg

$400, price is obo but no crazy lowball offers. ill just ignore you.

I Always Type in Bold kind of my thing.... ;

Shipping to PR is Almost Same Shipping As Most of USA territories Via USPS...Tracking Number....Delivery Insurance...

Verified Paypal Check me Out : nomar_@msn.com https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=nomar_%40msn%2ecom

I'm a Honest Buyer Check me on Club Civic; Honda Tech; eBay; Paypal; Imperio-Honda; Carrito.Net;

i'm really interested.....and the only one here interested....

and if still after all that you don't wanna ship to PR (a Commonwealth of USA...BTW)....thanks anyways good luck with sale!

But please just get a Quote...At least gimme a Good Reason....

I Always Type in Bold kind of my thing.... ;

Shipping to PR is Almost Same Shipping As Most of USA territories Via USPS...Tracking Number....Delivery Insurance...

Verified Paypal Check me Out : nomar_@msn.com https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=nomar_%40msn%2ecom

I'm a Honest Buyer Check me on Club Civic; Honda Tech; eBay; Paypal; Imperio-Honda; Carrito.Net;

i'm really interested.....and the only one here interested....

and if still after all that you don't wanna ship to PR (a Commonwealth of USA...BTW)....thanks anyways good luck with sale!

But please just get a Quote...At least gimme a Good Reason....

okay, ill swing by usps en la manana. ill let you know when i find out.

munky- usps quoted me 125 to san jose and fedex quoted me 215 two to three day delivery to san juan as well. give me another week or so to try to sell them local or within the 48, okay? if no luck we'll do business.

Bad Luck on the Local Sell LOL!!!! joking

I'll be waiting..... :(

Hey I'm in Nevada and could take a drive to pick up the coilovers if they are still for sale. Could you please let me know. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived