engine question

JDMEkHatchy

the only component that you will have to change is the engines ecu. if you put an automatic ecu on a manual car you will always have a check engine light on so just get the manual ecu and you will be set.:thumbsup:

another thing i didnt know lol... thanks

the only component that you will have to change is the engines ecu. if you put an automatic ecu on a manual car you will always have a check engine light on so just get the manual ecu and you will be set.:thumbsup:

ive done it, and didnt get a cel...plus you could always convert the ecu to manual in 2 minutes. if its obd -0/1 that is.

If you did the swap and didn't get an idiot light than you must have already had the manual ecu in there already. When I put my engine in and started it up, it ran just fine but I had the check engine light on. but when I put the manual ecu in the light went away, and that was the only thing that I touched.

Archived