Java programming

well we have different units that we have to do each week which isnt too bad cause this dude helps me out alot. yeah its pretty basic stuff i think, but for my final project i have to create a program that is prety much up to me, it just has to be ECON related cause its a ECON java class..... heres a link to the class website, and each unit.

link

Write a program to calculate your taxes??

lol, I don't know anything about econ, but if you gave me a specific topic and problem you wanted to solve, I could probably help you out with how to program it.

EDIT: looks like unit 6 is gonna be the main unit for you to concentrate on because it has to do with making graphs and a website, which is what the sample projects I saw were.

eah up on unit 8 right now. about half way done with it. i gotta come up with an idea for my final and then maybe you can help me how to make it work. the units wouldnt be too hard for you thought would they?

Archived