ecu?

hondadrifter

hondata isn't an ECU.

but either way, this idiot still wants to know which ECU will "bolt in" and give him better "fuel managment".

i think he should watch fast and furious again. get a stand alone fuel managment system to get better "fuel managment". not a bad way to spend 10 thousand dollars.

i think you need to suck upon my balls jdmjackass......its was a simple quesion i wasn't saying it would work......thats what one of my friends said and being the fact i really didn't know i thought i would post it for a decent answer not your bullcrap.......your an butthead and no one likes your gay ass...

• 4 weeks later...

when i read the title of this post i got excited cause i thought was actually going to be something worth reading, but no, i think it should be a rule that all new people should have to pass a test on basic car knowledge before posting, but anyway drifter dont waste money on a new ecu get yourself something else like an intake or something, and fellas he didnt watch the fast and the furious his friend did

ya i agree jdm jackass a new bolt in ecu well i guess it does really bolt in...lmfao and the was fast and furious 2 not one he learned that at...(fifteen more stickers and i need no2) you know the stickers a direct bolt on as well :laugh:

this is the stupidest post i've read this week... :laugh:

why would you want to change your rev limiter to 9000 with a stock block? that's dumb, to say the least.

not quite as dumb as what you just said.

9K is a walk in the park for a stock block.

what you actually need to do, is replace the camshafts so it is actually worth while to rev that high (stock cams drop after like 7500), and you also need valve springs and retainers so you don't float a valve. SS valves wouldn't hurt either. but you don't have to do one damn thing to a block to take it up to 9.

Archived