92' EG w/ B16

Sonny Black

Yeah, that is what I was thinking also. cause it sounds horrible and I want to fix it asap. so I haven't been driving it.

and its drum brakes.

deep grooves? alright will do.

thanks for the advice.

the fronts will go out before the rears....so check them first...rotars are a little harder to get off and turned then just drums...but still super easy!! message me or send me a email or something if u got any more questions....i only know a little...but i know a bunch with what your asking for right now lol...

the fronts will go out before the rears....so check them first...rotars are a little harder to get off and turned then just drums...but still super easy!! message me or send me a email or something if u got any more questions....i only know a little...but i know a bunch with what your asking for right now lol...

alright will do. thanks.

okay, check how bad this day went lol.

I changed the brake pads, the right rotor was lightly grooved and the left one was in good condition.

but I let air in the brake lines and then I tried to brake and it wouldn't. so we went to autozone and asked and they told me that I had let air in the brake lines.

they said, " let it bleed out, pump the brakes till it comes out and fill it up and do the same for the other side"

does that sound about right?

and its soo cool working on my car.

I love it, but I hate it at the same time.

only cause I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm learning. and I'm young, so its all good =]]]

okay, check how bad this day went lol.

I changed the brake pads, the right rotor was lightly grooved and the left one was in good condition.

but I let air in the brake lines and then I tried to brake and it wouldn't. so we went to autozone and asked and they told me that I had let air in the brake lines.

they said, " let it bleed out, pump the brakes till it comes out and fill it up and do the same for the other side"

does that sound about right?

and its soo cool working on my car.

I love it, but I hate it at the same time.

only cause I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm learning. and I'm young, so its all good =]]]

Actually, if you do it right, you don't have to bleed the brakes. I haven't bled my brakes after the last 4 times I've done it. Also, if your rotor was grooved, I hope you replaced it.

yeah those are a bitch to get out. try an impact screw driver, if that doesnt work, get the old torch out and heat them up. and if that doesnt work, well, youre going to have to drill it out

Archived