turbo

90crxkicker

Define safe? Cause I'd say 0psi would be "safe". How many miles is important too. Anyway I wouldn't go over 5-7psi especially if you got considerable miles. That'll be relatively safe.

Depends on the psi. Seriously, do a search and then come back. It's obvious you don't have the first clue about turbos.

no i dont with turbos ive always been just a kind of all motor guy but i wnt more power so i turned to turbos thanks for your help

If you'll rebuilding the motor (and you should IMO for turboing) then you can definitely handle more boost if done right.

right i know u need all new bearings and just realy rebuild it completly but sumone was trying to tell me that theres away u can like half way build ur motor and steal be able to run like 10 psi but the might not be to safe and i wasnt going to risk it so i thought i would ask on here for sumone that knows more about turbos than me like wut i said ive never mest with turbos ive always just benn all motor but i ready to step it up

you can run 7-8 lbs on a stock z6 motor. however it's not all about psi. 10 psi from a t28 is alot less air compared to say 10 psi from something like a 35r.

People need to get this PSI theory out of there heads. Its not all about what PSI its safe? You have to think about what kind of turbo your going to run. Another thing to think about is what are your HP/TQ goals. Stock motors can take more HP than most people think. The best think you can invest your money is your tuner. You can have the best built engine ever and it can be easily destroyed buy a bad tune. Do a little more research on what your goals are then ask a few more specific questions.

I'll be glad to help, Its just your questions seem a little vague.

Archived