85 crx project

85rexsi

can anyone give me any input on were to start i have an 85 crz si but it dosent have the si motor its a 1.5 12 valve single cam can anyone help me got 1k for the project and looking to make it a lil faster thanks for the help

can anyone give me any input on were to start i have an 85 crz si but it dosent have the si motor its a 1.5 12 valve single cam can anyone help me got 1k for the project and looking to make it a lil faster thanks for the help

That is the Si motor. D15A3.

Not gonna be able to do much for 1K other than i/h/e(intake/header/exhaust).

EDIT: You may be able to afford a brown top zc, which will drop in your crx. However, finding one will prove difficult making the price a bit higher.

I'll sell you a 87 Si trans with Quaife LSD and axles for $600 shipped. 87 Si intake manifold ported by Oscar Jackson with a Wever 32/36 carb and extra parts for $250 shipped. Also have a 87 Si head ported by Oscar Jackson that needs to be milled for $100 and a hardweld cam to Oscar Jacksons specs for $100.

I'll sell you a 87 Si trans with Quaife LSD and axles for $600 shipped. 87 Si intake manifold ported by Oscar Jackson with a Wever 32/36 carb and extra parts for $250 shipped. Also have a 87 Si head ported by Oscar Jackson that needs to be milled for $100 and a hardweld cam to Oscar Jacksons specs for $100.

Forget what I said, go this route those are some good prices for some great upgrades. Then save up some more money get a nice header and exhaust, then you'll have a fun little car.

Yeah you're right I forgot it's an si, just saw 85 crx and said ok its carberated.

Ive got a set of 87 si wheels I'll sell for 200+shipping as is(1 is polished, 1 has paint stripped, and 2 are factory condition used). Or I will polish the other 3 for and extra 75.

Archived