Crx swap questions

Honda_Road_Raptor

Ok here we go I'm getting a another crx and a 91 accord. My questions are can the f22 from the accord be dropped into the rex??? If is how hard from 1 to 10 10 being the hard 1 being easy??? And do you know if there is a web site showing how to do it????? Need to know asap......

Ok here we go I'm getting a another crx and a 91 accord. My questions are can the f22 from the accord be dropped into the rex??? If is how hard from 1 to 10 10 being the hard 1 being easy??? And do you know if there is a web site showing how to do it? ??? ? Need to know asap......

I mean it would be almost the same as putting a h22 in there. have fun wiring it all up and you gotta get mounts made like from hasport or make your own.. But why a f22... H22 FTW.

You also might have to cut a hole for the shift cables to connect to the tranny. Are you using a auto or manual tranny?

Well the 91 accord has a F22 motor in it. So I would have a motor to drop. It's auto but I'm going to make it manual. So you know if hasport sales what I need for the swap

Yeah they sell mounts and converison wiring harness for (in your case) ob1 to ob0 and such. I mean anything is possible but another snag you will run into is the auto tranny sucks, I don't think you will get much out of a f22 with that tranny. plus You gotta look into custom sv joints since your old ones I doubt will work.

Now IMO... I would just get a h22 since it will be DOHC, Vtec, and have a min of 190 at the crank. The f22 is okay, you can have 130-150hp at the crank, SOHC, and I dunno if yours has vtec or not.

I am not saying not do it. Its your car.. Do whatever you wish. I just here to help you with whatever you wanna do.

Your better off just dropping in a integra motor.I dropped a b18b and trans. for 800 bucks.The wiring harness is a plug-n-play with little mods.Just gotta get the hybrid motor mounts from hasports.Way less headache than the 2.2L .

Archived