Is this a good deal?? 94 accord..

BadBowtie03

Im looking at a 94 accord.. It is an EX model with cloth interior, 4door, dark green, 5spd manual tranny, 6 disc CD player, power sunroof.. The interior is REALLY clean and it seems to of never been smoked in.. The car drives real nice and only has 64K miles on it. The dealership said that its a one owner car and has a clean car fax.. They are asking $6,400 but I was hoping to get it for around 5,800 or somewhere around there.. Is it a good deal? private party was about 5,100 and reatail was high 6's.. Do low mileage "older" cars have problems since they havent been used as much or have been sitting? Ive heard that could be true... Thanks Alot :D

Personally, I think that is a really good deal, especially if you can talk the dealer down to what you want. Just walk in with 5800 in cash and say this is all I got right here, right now can I get the car?

That's really low mileage for that car. Mines a 93 and has 119K on it and even that is somewhat low for a 93. That car will run for another 200K :o

being a 1 owner car, it looks like it was really taken care of. Just check the timing belt because it will need to be changed about now if it hasn't yet. You can do a lot of mods to that car including a swap and if it is your first car, I say it's a good start for you.

Hey well its not my first car..check sig.. but yes i did end up buying it. for 6,400 it was so clean and droe so nice i couldnt pass it up.. the interior looks brand new and i polished it today and i shines and sparkles real well.. So i think i got a great car at least im happy..

Archived