Momo steering wheel hub...

zimmy709

i currently have a pilot steering wheel and hub. it sucks. it is loose and makes me nervous... so i am probably switching to a momo hub and sparco or momo wheel. however the problem i have with the pilot is that it is loose because of the unit that allows the turn signal to flick off after the turn.it is loose because the turn signal flick off thingy protrudes from the actual steering shaft and does not allow my opilot hub to properly seet all the way down on the steering shaft. so does the momo's female end slide far enough down in so that i can retain that little blinker shutter offer doo hickey without spacing it off so that it is loose like my pilot?

probably conkfusing, maybe o someone will get what i mean. I appreciate any feedback!

i currently have a pilot steering wheel and hub. it sucks. it is loose and makes me nervous... so i am probably switching to a momo hub and sparco or momo wheel. however the problem i have with the pilot is that it is loose because of the unit that allows the turn signal to flick off after the turn.it is loose because the turn signal flick off thingy protrudes from the actual steering shaft and does not allow my opilot hub to properly seet all the way down on the steering shaft. so does the momo's female end slide far enough down in so that i can retain that little blinker shutter offer doo hickey without spacing it off so that it is loose like my pilot?

probably conkfusing, maybe o someone will get what i mean. I appreciate any feedback!

i have the momo hub on my sol. it is awesome and doesnt mess with the signals or anything else. buy it and you wont regret it.

i have the momo hub on my sol. it is awesome and doesnt mess with the signals or anything else. buy it and you wont regret it.

SOLD! awesome, thanks so much for the quick response. I really appreciate it! I'm getting the MOMO, just curious what wheel are you running?

SOLD! awesome, thanks so much for the quick response. I really appreciate it! I'm getting the MOMO, just curious what wheel are you running?

eBay racing wheel that i got for free... 8)

its pretty good for what it is but you can tell its not the quality of a momo or sparco wheel...

Archived