92-95 Ex cluster

mpearce1974

Never got to put it in my hatch so is up for sale,! I could not stand not having a tach, but never got to putting it in before my sale! So I paid $110.00 shipped, because I missed 2 before that and I was not missing this one so I did Buy it now, as soon as I saw it! The same guy had the other 2 and his buy iyt now price was $100.00 then $10.00 shipping! Miles are 153,800 which was kinda funny, and the reason why I was waiting to put it in! Cause my oil change was due at 153,800 So same here, I will entertain offfers and possible trades if you have stuff for a 91 EF hatch! PM me if interested!

I also have a clock for same years too! If you buy the cluster I will throw in the clock if needed too! :thumbsup: I will also sell it by itself too! I paid like $15.00 shipped for it so either buy the cluster and get it free, or by itself for $15.00 shipped! Please let me know soon, I need money for newest project, and I will put them on EBay by Friday! I would rather have some one on here get them, if possible! Like I said make offer, or possible trades!

Also still have that damn green valve cover too! >_< http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=260265381041HPIM1419.jpgHPIM1420.jpg

HPIM1421.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived