new guy

Orange69

hi,

THis is a great board, and i have been reading it for a couple weeks, but could you guys tell me where i could fine a board with a little more action....this board is lacking the numbers to keep me interested, and when i get my delsol i will have a ton of questions.

I will still read at this board all the time, i would just like to know of other forums on the delsol.

Thanks a bunch

Michael

check out honda-tech.com . you could always stop by my board, import-tech.net too, lol... pretty slow still too, but nothing wrong with self-promotion :laugh:

AutomotiveTech.org (once HondaVision.com) is a pretty fast, big forum as well as a good place for info, especially specific stuff on Sols since it's one of the main boards for Team Sol...mind you, do an extensive search over on AutomotiveTech.org because if you just show up asking a question about your Sol, they'll reem you for not searching since everything and anything about the Sol has been answered over there.

Archived