white smoke

jkm345

i have white smoke coming out my tail pipe whenever i downshift, i was told that it could be my head gasket that needs replacement or that i need to replace my pistons, because i have high compression pistons..any help would be appreciated.

i have white smoke coming out my tail pipe whenever i downshift, i was told that it could be my head gasket that needs replacement or that i need to replace my pistons, because i have high compression pistons..any help would be appreciated.

Whit smoke is only caused from coolant burning. Check you oil to see if its milky looking. Short of that I would monitor the coolant level and see about pressure testing the coolant system.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Now why didn't any one else say that? :crazy:

He is just spamming his way to 50 posts so he can sell some crap. It's so blatant that he should be docked, and forced to comply like the rest of us did. You don't earn your chops in a day.

He is just spamming his way to 50 posts so he can sell some crap. It's so blatant that he should be docked, and forced to comply like the rest of us did. You don't earn your chops in a day.

The least Drew could of done was delete all my posts, giving the guy a hard time! Now it looks like I brought those posts back, from the dead!!!!!!!! :o

I guess it was only one of them! So I deleted it! :thumbsup:

Archived