Brake noise

Alright well i replaced my brakes a while ago prolly 2 months ago with drilled and sloted rotors with new pads all the way around...and for about the past 2-3 weeks they have been squeekin like crazy like really loud squeekin....the squeeking happens when driving and when braking sometimes when i brake the noise will transfer from the rear to the front..when i look at them they look fine still plenty of pad and the rotors still look new....i thought it could of been like a brake in period or sumthing but i drove on them without abuse for about 7 weeks and this past week i couldnt take the noise anymore so ive been slaming on them hoping mayb it just needs to be broken in or sumthin but it still seems to make the noise...any ideas of what could be wrong....

your brakes can still squeak even if they are still good. you need to make sure you have brake shims on the pads, or if you dont, some anti squeal lube

Archived