electric superchargers.?

boy blue

and just like most of the other things on ebay that claim to give you horsepower...there fake.

well, not exactly fake...they just do absolutely nothing for you. kind of like putting that turbo noisemaker on your car, you know...they claim the "makes your car sound like it has 100 more horsepower" and those vtec lights that supposedly improve your quartermile times.

gimmic.

uh-oh i just purchased a skunk2 ecu chip.. it was only $18 dollars but well i'll see what happens... if its fake then Im out 18 but if its not i'll tell ya... lates :o

• 3 weeks later...

finally returned w/ chip installed,... the chip took forever to get to me.. when i got it , it came with two chips two resistors and no jumper.. i found someone to install it for me, if there is anyone who doesnt know how to solder your pretty screwed.. but i got it in and the only difference so far is my rev. needle raises quicker and i think my vtech kicks in at about 4200- 4500 rpms, and i really dont want to check if it goes all the way to 9000 rpm. i havnt taken my car to the track yet but when i do i will tell tha diff. gotta go lates.... :D

awww damn. that sucks man! but yeah, its just cheap stuff of ebay. you get the real thing and i guarantee it'll be good. 8500rpm huh? i'm supprised the chip is the only thing that messed up...although, that just proves that honda engines are the crap if they can take that kind of past the redline abuse!

i've hit the rev limiter ONCE in mine on accident... :blush:

Archived