FS: 1993 Delsol SHow car

delsolvti

My 1993 Honda delsol show car. This would be a great car for a delsol lover. Must sell as I need cash for new house in July. This car has been completely modified and has won dozens of 1st place trophies from Lowrider show to Dallas super car show. Started from stock and now is featured in Wild catagory. Less than 100 miles been put on in last year and a half. Featured in Lowrider magazine, Orlies, and street customs. This car is complete and ready again for showing. Email me for over 100 pics with every angle. From fully dent free body with body kit/custom hood and repainted car (samba green metallic) with gwhite racing raphics to full custom white/green vinyl interior-door panels,seats,complete dash, top, floormats (top, floormats, door panels has the honda emblem with 3-D effect. Custom build sub box (wraped in white/green vinyl) with 2- 10" Punch subs and wired for ps2 between each sub/amp rack in truck with 800 power acoustic neon amp and LCD 5.6"screen in glove box. All can be yours. Interior was done at TLC autocustoms (for those who don't know this shop- every car that goes here is for show only- member Richard Flores' interior was done here). Not asking much for what has been invested and the awards to back it up! Email delsolvti@aol.com or call 214-803-3827. Will check this post as well. Check out pics at link below: http://www.carad.com/eBaymotors/viewPhotos...046&template=48

Archived