BOOST(HELP!!!!!!)

aight yah i need some help !!! so any info would do me good...

i wanna go ls vtec boost and basically all i want to know is what i need and/or do to go in that direction i have both head and block.

1)do i need to renforce both head and block?and if so what do is a good way to do that?

2)what are other things i need to make hp etc.?

3)any ting dat will help is really appreciated

im trying to do this once and once only so im trying to do things right....i rather the headache now than later. thank to all that help and reply and hopefully when my project is done wee will.....RUN....:devil:

ONE

1) Depends on "how much" boost you'll wanting to run. Low boost can run on stock internals (right?)

2) i/h/e, throttle body, upgraded cams, pully's, etc.

3) If you'll going to rebuild the motor and run high boost levels an upgraded fuel system and maybe even ignition can be key to getting the best out of your car.

Also don't forget theres alot more to performance than just HP. Upgrading the drivechain will help bringthe power to the wheels. Don't forget breaking and suspension goes along ways too. If you'll going all out weight reduction could be cheap and effective as well.

1) Depends on "how much" boost you'll wanting to run. Low boost can run on stock internals (right?)

2) i/h/e, throttle body, upgraded cams, pully's, etc.

3) If you'll going to rebuild the motor and run high boost levels an upgraded fuel system and maybe even ignition can be key to getting the best out of your car.

Also don't forget theres alot more to performance than just HP. Upgrading the drivechain will help bringthe power to the wheels. Don't forget breaking and suspension goes along ways too. If you'll going all out weight reduction could be cheap and effective as well.

Typically up to about 8 psi. Some engines more, others less.

Archived