Honda Tech Charity Meet

solinmysol

Hey guys I just got my car back and tuned, and thought I would post on here to say that for those of you who dont know, Hondatech is holding their annual charity meet at Slowmotion Motorsports in Columbus Ohio June 28th. Anyone going?

1) I am not on Honda-Tech.

2) I already requested my vacation time off for the summer to go to the HF meet in Myrtle Beach.

3) I can't think of any other good reason to go to Ohio.

Its a charity meet!

I wish I could go to MB

I agree Ohio = :sleep2:

True story.

Only time I've shown pictures of my car to Honda tech is during progress threads for For Sale threads. NEVER going to a meet.

True story.

Only time I've shown pictures of my car to Honda tech is during progress threads for For Sale threads. NEVER going to a meet.

thanks for the heads up!

not going now!

thanks for the heads up!

not going now!

I didn't mean to fend you off from going, but yeah, do a search on their forums for "stolen", and read through the threads completely.... a lot of them is due to showing their crap on HT and a lot of members there are shady as crap. Even beat stock 94's are being stolen and rusted out cars.

I didn't mean to fend you off from going, but yeah, do a search on their forums for "stolen", and read through the threads completely.... a lot of them is due to showing their crap on HT and a lot of members there are shady as crap. Even beat stock 94's are being stolen and rusted out cars.

oh no thanks seriously..... save cash on gas and what not anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
It's also Honda Tech... you show your car there, and the next week it's stolen.

lmao honda tech ppl are d bags i agree. lmao..

im on there but never go on.

i went to the meet last summer at slowmotion in ohio... and still have my car if that shows sumthin lmao..

i might go no idea. last time there was sweeet hondas there but all the guys r d bags. so if you dont live here defintly NOT worth the drive .. but if you live in this gayyy state like me. if you got nuttin else to do why not right lol

but HIN im there for sure.

Archived