F/S//WTT: 17 Inch ADR Lightning Wheels & tires

hey guys/ gals I am looking to sell the set of ADR Lightning wheels that I currently have on my sol, or trade them for a set of clean Gsr Blades. Asking $400 or a reasonable offer ..... wheels are in excellent condition with no scratches, curbs, or dings..... all tires are 205/40/17's and are in good shape, front two tires are Bfgoodrich drag radials, rear 2 are pirelli's.

Here are a few pics of the wheels, as they look on my sol...... I can snap a few more pictures in a few days when I get my sol back from the shop.

100_1344-T.jpg

100_1344-T.jpg

Give me a call at 330-831-6417 or msg me on here if interested!

I am located in Mansfield ohio, and am willing to deliver as far as Columbus, Akron, or even to the Pittsburgh area for a small fee (gas).

thanks man i might have to snag them wheels. and i like your lil message airjordan, kids in the back seat cause accidents, and accidents in the back seat cause kids. thats funny.

Nobdy wants these rims, just like my valve cover! :thumbsup:

Ive had 6 calls lol

need my car back so I can get a bid war started! :)

I will actually just sell them to whoever is the closest lol or will pick them up!

Archived