Gran turismo 2

Guest HondaCRX16

Guest HondaCRX16

Does anyone in this forum play GT2?  If so, what is your favorite car.  My favorite car is the Taivion Trampio... or however you spell it.

BTW, I do have the Escudo.

oh geez, GT2... I don't really remember it too much but my fav non escudo car was the skyline... It may not have been the all around best but it was pretty cool and I could kick some ass with it

GT3 on the other hand, I love the indy cars, they really haul ass and handle well.

GT2 was a good game i beat the WHOLE thing then i got a ps2 and got gt3 and gt3 is wayyyy better on gt2 the best car would be the Toyota Supra complety tricked out with ALL the upgrades and the gear ratio all the way up it goes alomost as fast as the Escudos

• 2 weeks later...

i have all of the gran turismos. in gt1 my favorite car is the skyline. in gt2 my favorite cars are all the spoons, skyline, toyota gt-one, and ford gt-90. in gt3, spoon type r, dodge viper gtsr concept, ruf rgt, my four f1's, and all my LM's. i have the escudo but i dont race it. its more of a cheat code to me.

Archived