Missing while giving it gas?

fifty9singlecab

I have a 1990 Honda Accord and when you throttle it hard from the start in gear it misses bad. But if you just ease into it and go from easy to hard slowly it runs great. When you are at an idle and you punch the gas quickly it does this. You can hold the gas down while its doing it and it misses for a few seconds and then it will open up and rev good. It does do this all of the time. It does need a idle control valve from where it idles up and down but I don't think this has anything to do with that. (Does it?)

• 2 months later...

This is what Drew meant not to do! :thumbsup:

Drew's post!

Just a few words of advice.

First, if you're selling something, it goes in the FOR SALE forum.

Second, You must have a 50 post minimum to sell items, and please don't troll just to get up to that point.

Third, I highly doubt anybody on here would buy anything made by APC, but I suppose you can try.

and Fourth, unless you want your email address to get spammed by spambots (computers that troll the Internet looking for email addresses posted on websites), then I suggest you don't post your email up there. This forum has an automatic option to email people so there's no need to share your address.

:lock:

p.s. Welcome!

Archived