mofo-evo@30psi-2003 cobra-2004 Cobra-LS1 camaro on spray

sweet jesus. do those camaros get really bad lift at speed cuz that nose came up alot when he got on it. i realise that's what happens when ur car has balls but seems like it would get squirelly on the highway.

For beginners a stock LS1 Camaro Z28 or SS has 4x4 suspension setup out of the box .. it's high as is, and has a LOT of play in it.

If you'll note Mofobucs' Cobra in the ending runs had a lot of front end lift as well.

But, yea. It doesn't get too squirrely as all of your weight is hunkering down on the ass.

For beginners a stock LS1 Camaro Z28 or SS has 4x4 suspension setup out of the box .. it's high as is, and has a LOT of play in it.

If you'll note Mofobucs' Cobra in the ending runs had a lot of front end lift as well.

But, yea. It doesn't get too squirrely as all of your weight is hunkering down on the ass.

ah i see. how do they compare to a stock ws6 cuz my friends could corner pretty well and it inly had some stickier rubbers on?

Archived