NEED HELP QUICK..

96EXCIVIC

I AM LOOKING FOR THE POWER WINDOW RELAY IS FOR A 96 CIVIC EX 2 DR. COUPE..

ANY HELP ON LOCATING IT WOULD BE GREAT.. IT IS NOT UNDER THE HOOD , AND I CANNOT FIND IT THROUGH THE WIRE DIAGRAHM IN THE HAYNES MANUAL.. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...

THANK YOU

STAGE 3 CIVIC..

step 1 - removes caps lock

step 2- haynes manuals have full wiring diagrams in them and mine says that there isn't really any relay, all the controls for the windows are in the block that the switches are attatched to. can you specify whats wrong with the window, without yelling :thumbsup:

OK my winodws worked one day then the passenger window stopped. then my drivers side stopped.. i went and bought a new motor and 2 new door switches and then i called a dealer and they said to look for the relay under the Dash. so i pulled that and i also bought the 1 that they said should be it .. but it isnt. my haynes manual says that it has a relay. so i can not figure out why it is not working ..

Archived