b20b

97blackonblackcivic.

yeah that's what it said, but it also said that wasn't entirely accurate.

" look for a knock sensor, low-rise maifold, and 2 layer head gasket (I guess they said you can count the layers on a corner). "

Even more of a reason to ask whether or not it matters if it's JDM.

If all you're going to do is scrap peices of it then what does it matter?

Save yourself the money and go with what's cheapest as far as the motor goes if you're intending on doing a build.

Even more of a reason to ask whether or not it matters if it's JDM.

If all you're going to do is scrap peices of it then what does it matter?

Save yourself the money and go with what's cheapest as far as the motor goes if you're intending on doing a build.

some times cheap stuff endup costing more man. not my style.

Orrrr sometimes overpaying for a "JDM" motor only to find it's USDM or has little or no difference at all to the USDM counterpart is a waste but..

Ohhhhhh well.

this is from a convo i had with a guy who did a JDM gsr swap and i asked him what he had to do in order for it to work

not really any differences other than the harness is opposite... so use your harness from your d15 and get the harness from hasport ----> http://hasport.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=100 this will give you your knock sensor wiring as well as vtec selenoid wiring, one other one too but i forget what it is, some sensor on the intake manifold, but this makes the wiring simple, just wire up your old harness on the gsr engine.

i did my friends b20 swap for him and the wireing is different in that the plug connectors for the ecu is different thats about it and some of the wires will be kinda short depending what car your butting it in to and what ecu ur using (ie.obd1 or 2 )

Archived