FS: 91 Integra ls

...Ill cut to the chase...blown head gasket, and an automatic...meaning its a great project car! If u got a engine laying around for a project...then this is ur calling :p

The body is in excellent condition as u can see. Interior is so-so.

Lots of small maintenance parts.

Car has 130k miles on it

JVC hu with X-Plod speakers

Asking $1250 with wheels and tires (only 1k miles)

Or asking $800 with steelies :) ....do urself a favor... start a new project :thumbsup:

ebaywinningshot-1.jpg

newdohcnice-1.jpg

topshot.jpg

ebayback.jpg

Good luck on the sale.

And, not to threadjack but; did you ever start doin' the heating and air thing?

wow i cant beleive u remembered that....well im wanting to take some electrician courses at home and work on getting EPA certified but im doing home improvement and restoring now >_< ...ill figure it out one day. haha

soooooooooooooo u wana start a new project car?! bahaha :blush:

My Integra is a daily-fracked-with project and my truck is down for repairs so ..

I don't think I could handle a third lolol. Definitely one of the cleaner DA's I've seen though. SHould have NO problem selling it.

^+1.... if i could drive it home it wouldnt be an issue... its the fact that i have to either, tow it home, or repair it where it sits... too much work for me either way...

Archived