alright just throwing this out but how does the price sound?

museic07

hey guys im selling my civic si, its electron blue and has about 140,058 miles on it. im asking for 7500 firm.

it has 18 Motegi wheels and BF goodrich g sport tires both are less than 3 months old.

its also got a weapon r intake installed, and projection lights. i have these parts that come with it that are still new in boxes :

ACT perfomance clutch kit, ACT perfomance flywheel, Brembo rotors for front, Skunk2 racing pro series intake manifold

only cons

it has a dent in left driver fender but comes with a oem factory honda fender that just needs painted. the left front side was in a low speed collision in the snow and recieved a new knuckle and bearing and fender. the rim still has a kinda big scratch from the other persons rim. there is also a small dent right behind passenger door but could be popped out easily

the car runs and sounds great

all fluids and oil changed every three months by my uncle who is a mechanic. new brakes in rear and interior is really clean except for driver mat.

im selling to pay the rest of my college tuition

thanks for looking.

note these pictures were before the crash. so you cant see rim damage, but i will post those as soon as i return home

umm how do i post pictures?

Could easily be mistaken for a FS thread Loololool

You could conceivably dunce someone into buying it for 7500..though your chances would be slim with the damage.

Do you have the stock rims?

one guy offered me eight so far and like a million for 6000, but im not going to seel it for six because its not in that bad of shape, and maybe two poeple for seven, so its bouncy but im sure ill find someone to settle at 7500.

Stay set at 7500.

At lowest, if I was you..I'd try for 7. Sit on that car though, as they were only made two years.. they're becoming a bit more uncommon.

oh lol, i thought i was saying stupid stuff or something heh. yeah i guess, but i promised i wouldnt in this threadd... but you never know when i could open a new one ;-)

Archived