AHHH does anyone have a used Right side knuckle?

museic07

haha ive called around but i dont have to many where i live one guy said he has one that might work but i dont like the phrase might work when it comes to my car. right now i have two mechanics looking for me and im going up to north carolina to this big honda yard.

if its not too far of a drive, i'd go check out teh one that "might" work. You might get there and find its exactly what your looking for. And then you can possibly talk the guy down with the excuse that he, "nor you", know if it is the right part, so you should have to pay as much...lol

Thats what i would do. I mean, worst case senario is you drive out there, and it wont work. what did you lose...beside t he $2345678937654 in gas you probably had to spend...lol

and dont worry i cant drive either heh, at least not till i pay off my court finesssss :crazy: and then theres the matter of driving probation so i cant get caught speeding or its straight to jail haha welll cant drive legally . . .

well, i havent been able to drive for about 6 months now.. and i have untill AUG. 23 until i get to drive again... (this is the second license suspension in 4 years for me... and the sad part... i have all of three tickets)

thats sucks hard man, sorry ... i know that would kill me

Yeah, but its what i get for what i did... so im just dealing with it.. it helps i sold my car.. cuz i was wanting to drive to often..lol

Archived