Kenwood mp3 player

Has anyone seen that new Kenwood MP3 player where its basicall like a hard drive that you plug into a docking bay of sorts?  If you have any info like what head unit it will work with and how much it costs let me know cuz I want one...

yeah yeah that's it, you know how much one runs?  and how do you pick the songs on it, if its a big drive to store the mp3s then you could fit thousands on it which would suck in searching for a specific song you wanted

it costs about $750. it's basically a 10 gig hard drive. i guess if you remember what files you store each song, then it wouldnt be that bad. it stores up to 2500 files.

and the headunit has to be a kenwood with changer controls and it has to read CD text. i think the price is so high because it's new. in a year or two the price will be less than half.

• 6 months later...

they have those rio things on ebay witch come in 10,20, 30, and 40 gig harddrives for around 500 dollars. they fit into you dash and i think one more company has them out, but the rio ones are discontinued so i think the only place you can get them is on ebay.

Archived