TUNE UP help?!

candh414

Hi, I need to service my car, get a tune up. But I have no idea what I kind of "tune up" I should get. I have about 158,XXX miles on my Honda accord LX, 1990. I was wondering if anyone could point me into the right direction in finding a good and trustful service place in so cal, possibly near riverside or within miles of riverside. Thanks for your time! :blush: so sorry for buggin you guys!!!

i can't help you on a cheap tune up in your local area but i do know a full tune up will cost you hundreds of dollars. i dont know exactly how much but to give you a ball park figure, it costs me 930 bucks for my car. thats expensive but thats because i have a acura tl.

uh like tl said lots of moola for a tune with that many miles...do u have any mehanic friends??? me i would have my bor do mine...depends on the money i would go to a dealership...but that all depends...do u have a normal mehanic?? or can u do it ur self??? well i dont know any places in cali so good luck..

Archived