question on hp and then whp

Alright I had my car tuned and stuff and dynoed at 150 horses at the wheels. That is with my vtec not working and an exhaust crap so I htink I will get a lil more. Besides the fact I know the car came with 125 or something real close to that. That 125 horses is waht the engine is putting out and is not what is actually happening at the wheels right? Also, if i am correct how much horse do you think my car puts at the wheels then stock? d16z6. ex coupe 94

Kegger its in Brown deer, which is north of mil town. It was like 300 and they tuned it pretty good. If you want I could give them a call for you. How far is mcoy from mil. I have never drove there and for some damn reason i can not imagine in my head where it is. Just let me know.

Alright I had my car tuned and stuff and dynoed at 150 horses at the wheels. That is with my vtec not working and an exhaust crap so I htink I will get a lil more. Besides the fact I know the car came with 125 or something real close to that. That 125 horses is waht the engine is putting out and is not what is actually happening at the wheels right? Also, if i am correct how much horse do you think my car puts at the wheels then stock? d16z6. ex coupe 94

You lose about 15%-20% power through the drivetrain. So, doing the math you should have about 176hp-188hp at the crank. Lower number having 15% loss, higher number having 20% loss.

!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding? !!!

In Jacksonville, FL we have 2 Honda dealerships (and 2 Acura dealerships). The one on Altantic Blvd has a dyno.

lol that's the one closest to me aside from taking a risk @ kool and deadly.

kool and deadly has the fastest civic in north florida though lolol. i don't trust the owner's tuning, especially not since his drag car has the CFT logo on it..

Archived