cold air intake and exaust system

prelude3g

i'm pretty sure they have different engine bays. but if someone you know has one try it out and see if it will work. as for the exhaust i don't think that will fit at all.

you may be able to use it. i took a 95-99 eagle talon short ram and a 92-95 civic short ram put an intercooler collar on them and made a full cold air so you may be able to use it i donno. it's worth a try.

Edit: i have seen and heard of a couple people with del sols using 2dr/3dr civic exhaust on there del sol all they had to do was cut off a little bit of piping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

who makes it Aem, injun? also Idk if this is possible but if any one has ever put a V6 or a v tech engine in a 1989 prelude si could you tell me if it is easy or hard and tell me what ajustmentsi need to make if it is hard thanks :thumbsup: !!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
did you really say V6?

I know of a guy right now working on putting an Accord V6 into his 5th gen Prelude. I am sure it will be awesome once he gets it finished.

Archived