WANT TO BUILD A 10 SECOND STREET LEGAL 96 INTEGRA

first things, take off the caps lock, it makes it seem like your screaming.

second, you will not get a 10 second street car for cheap. 10 seconds is really fast, unless youve watched fast and the furious and then it seems like that is normal and all you need is NOS!!!!!

when building a motor theres three things: fast, cheap, reliable. but you only pick two. so you could build a fast car for cheap, but it will explode. do some research. you will probably need some forced induction, so look into a turbo or supercharger setup. once you start learning about this stuff, you will realize how much power you need

second, you will not get a 10 second street car for cheap. 10 seconds is really fast, unless youve watched fast and the furious and then it seems like that is normal and all you need is NOS!!!!!

when building a motor theres three things: fast, cheap, reliable. but you only pick two. so you could build a fast car for cheap, but it will explode. do some research. you will probably need some forced induction, so look into a turbo or supercharger setup. once you start learning about this stuff, you will realize how much power you need

Thanks for your info,and reliable and and not to cheap would be my choices,I'll look into a turbocharger 1st,then I'll take it from there,thanks

THANKS FOR YOUR INFO,SO I THE TWO CHOICES I WOULD PICK WOULD BE RELIABLE #1 AND #2 WOULD BE FAST,SO A TURBO CHARGER IS THE ONLY THING I NEED?

....lol

go to hondatech.com (a lot more technical discussions), read till your eyes bleed, then wait till they heal, and repeat.

THATS FUNNY

lol.... how else does everyone else aquire the knowledge base that they have.... by reading what others have succeded at, and what they have failed at, what works, and what doesn't.

no one can preform in a lifetime the knowledge that you can learn from some of these forums.

yo dude whats up,i found a turbo kit 4 my car its about 2k,it comes wit the down pipe,turbo manifold,bov,oil line,inter cooler and all the hardware and hoses,also all the water lines,wastegate,and a fuel pressure regulator,and some othe things,what would you do?should i grab it?

yo dude whats up,i found a turbo kit 4 my car its about 2k,it comes wit the down pipe,turbo manifold,bov,oil line,inter cooler and all the hardware and hoses,also all the water lines,wastegate,and a fuel pressure regulator,and some othe things,what would you do?should i grab it?

post a link so we can see exactly what parts they are. and if its an ebay brand turbo, then i can already say dont buy it

post a link so we can see exactly what parts they are. and if its an ebay brand turbo, then i can already say dont buy it

no i dont buy parts off of ebay unless its something small,i dont have any pics i seen it in a jcwhitney catalog,if you wanna check it out heres there web site,jc whitney.com,

well they dont really give you any specs on the kit itself. for instance usually they give you the dimensions of the intercooler so you can see if it will even fit behind your bumper. that one in the picture looks huge. go to the top of this forum where the pinned threads are and read the turbo necessities thread to get some more knowledge about turbos. if you piece together your own kit, you know exactly what youre getting and its usually cheaper in the long run

well they dont really give you any specs on the kit itself. for instance usually they give you the dimensions of the intercooler so you can see if it will even fit behind your bumper. that one in the picture looks huge. go to the top of this forum where the pinned threads are and read the turbo necessities thread to get some more knowledge about turbos. if you piece together your own kit, you know exactly what youre getting and its usually cheaper in the long run

[/quote oh,yeah i dont know like you said they dont give many specs about it

allright dude,I found the one im gonna get,its made by greedy,and its a little bit more money but its a name that is trusted,so now that the turbo is taken care of what would you do next?I appreciate your help,and i think this turbo size is a T3 too,not exactly sure but the dude said it was direct fit and ii would be able to keep mt ac and power sterring to.

Archived