My van alarm keeps going off; any ideas??

mommy4cdjm

well in December my van was hit on the passenger side by a bad driver. Well it went into the body shop and was repaired. It had 13,000 in damages and it took close to 6 weeks. Well we finally got it back last week and now the alarm keeps going off. It goes off over and over for no reason. Today it has gone off 6 times. I have even tried unlocking the doors but it still goes off. So the auto body shop put us in a rental a few days ago and had Honda go over it. They tried for 7 hrs to figure out what is wrong with it but they couldn't find anything. So we took it home and now it is going off again. I don't know what to do. It is really annoying. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem is?

Thank you

Heather

my roomates alarm does that as well, not sure of the problem. but have you tried locking the doors without enabling the alarm? or does it go off even if the alarm isnt engaged?

Archived