QUESTION FOR 98-01 INTEGRA GSR OWNERS MAYBE ALSO ON 94-97

turbo dc2

just curious on the passenger shock tower where the engine harness main plugs connect to the chassis harness theres 4 clips.....2 of them have like maybe 13 wires n 9 then one has maybe 4 or 5 them theres the clip that has 3 wires the smallest one outta the 4 wat does that plug into???? if someone could trace that back n see wat it runs too that would be awesome cause i recently bought a 99 gsr harness to plug into my 00 ls chassis harness n i got this extra clip with 3 wires runnin to it n i dont have any other clips....thanks guys n girls

I don't have time to do that right now, but here's another way for you to find out. The link below will let you download a complete manual for the 98-01 Integra's. It's over 1000 pages and will have a wiring diagram in it somewhere. Also it's about 50megs in zip format.....pdf when unzipped. Hopefully this helps

hondatech.info - 1st link is the integra manual

or

Click Here for a Direct Link to Download the Manual

Hope that helps.

Archived