Koopa build.

EBAY KIT LOOK!!Hey I havnt gotten around to posting lately because i was waiting for some money todo something.... well Im going to start ordering parts tomorrow or within a week or so and was wondering what you guys thought.

JDM SOHC ZC 1.6 liter

I dont have a pic of the motor atm but theres no a/c or power steering... so theres room todo whatever... I guess the first thing im going todo is get a complete engine rebuild kit... like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civic-Si-SI...tem160199923366

Im also going to replace a couple motor mounts and fix the CV Joints.

Whould something like this be good after I do these things?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CIVIC-88-00...tem180209697436

civicrl4.jpg

The high pressure return to the throttle body is not a good fit and will leak at the throttle body. The blow-off valve is in a bad position and will not sufficiently vent excess exhaust gas.

Look for another kit or a better header.

No dry sump kit for your oil?

The high pressure return to the throttle body is not a good fit and will leak at the throttle body. The blow-off valve is in a bad position and will not sufficiently vent excess exhaust gas.

Look for another kit or a better header.

No dry sump kit for your oil?

Bov's dont vent exhaust gas..... And why should he go dry sump oil pump setup?

Dont get that kit, or those pistons. get something better.

That's the wastegate and it is in a horrible spot. Needs to be positioned so all the runners can get to it.

And he doesn't need a dry sump, not cost effective enough for a mild build like that.

Archived