CRX ZC CV joints

trojwl

I have an 88 CRX HF with DOHC ZC engine and ZC tranny. Does anyone know what I ask for at parts counter for replacement? I read that 90-91 Integra axles will work "with some modifications". Can anyone shed some light on this please?

I have an 88 CRX HF with DOHC ZC engine and ZC tranny. Does anyone know what I ask for at parts counter for replacement? I read that 90-91 Integra axles will work "with some modifications". Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Didn't you change the knuckles and hubs when you did the ZC swap? Because the HF model knuckles and hubs are smaller.

you could use the SI hubs .they will fit with the acura axles.

Please excuse my brain fart. I forgot to add that I had front and rear spindles from a used 91 Acura Integra installed to give me larger discs on the front and to replace the drums on the rear with discs. Sorry about that. Still would appreciate input guys. Thanks

Archived