SH!T SH!T SH!T

zimmy709

so i e-mail the sales department at inlinefour.com to order their full damping adjustable coilovers.... NADA they do not sell them anymore and everywhere else that does says out of stock, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THESE... i need them for my '93 del sol si

or any other suggested alternatives? i dont know what to do i was set on these

i just received my F2 set the other day. Haven't had a chance to put them on yet though. :(

24 way adjustable dampening from the top of the strut. Open the hood, spin the knob, you are finished.

Smaller specialty company it seems. i haven't seen too many people with them, but the ones that did had nothing bad to say.

x241.jpg

because they are $250 more from them... does anyone have any experience with megan racing coilovers? my buddy has them on his 240sx, and he has a dealer discount on them... he seems to like them, but that car is a whole other world when it comes to suspension, plus it's a drift car...

$250 more then what? I paid 760 to my door. Didn't bother pricing the Omnis after all the good things I read on the F2s, that and Nancy recommended them, so they must be good. :wink:

damn those are looking really nice and well constructed. any idea on what the spring rates are?

I like how they come with dyno charts... http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1708547 ...thats where i saw them with the dyno charts

i'm just worried about blowing out the valving, i was absolutly sold on a set of k-sport coilovers http://tunertools.com/prodimages/element/ksport.asp

then i heard that in auto x applications they prematurely blow out... especially the rears. that's all i am worried about. do you know if anyone has used these extensively

I have KYB AGX's with Neuspeed drag springs in the rear and a regular sport touring spring from eibach in the front that I change for track purposes. The front's are height adjustable. 4-way adjustability on the damper system, 1 being the softest and 4 being so hard that me (230/240 pounds) and my cousin (6'2 250/260) couldn't set it down an inch in the ass..

these just keep looking better all the time... are you supposed to be able to tuck your tire a bit with these? im looking more fort the handling aspect, but i also want my tires just inside or even with my fenders.

x3772... off topic where are you form in OH - IO ? just curious... big ohio state fan here! I'm From around New Philadelphia if you have any idea where that is.

i was noticing the custom spring rates as well... i'm going with these for sure. does anyone know where to get the swift springs edition ones? or what diameter springs these use? because kingmotorsports sells swift springs in all rates and lengths as well as diameters hell, i can have a set up for sunday monday tuesday wednesday thrusday friday AND saturday... DAYUM!!! i can handle like a monster saturday night, and ride grandma all comfy style to church on suday morning...

anyone know what springs they come with if you dont specify? i cannot find anywhere where these can be bought that you can specify the rates.

to get ones with custom rates you have to get them from the manufacturer directly, and the custom setups do run more.

i got mine from a dealer and ended up with them around $120 below msrp. the adjustable dampening was all I was really looking for: keep them decently soft for commuting and can wrench the ride down hard for weekend or nighttime fun. I picked these specifically for ease of adjustment as I plan on doing autox this summer. I won't be a competitor in my car as it is too far from stock with nothing done under the hood, but I will be driving it for my own enjoyment not the competition.

I know new philly, been out that way a few times for work too. I live on the other side of town from you about mid-way between Dayton and Cbus

Archived