SELL MY HATCH OR KEEP IT

NUMBER 1 STUNNER

i just bought a cx model civic hatch about 4 month ago its in very good condition ill give it a 8 overall it has 15 inch alloys bf goodhrich tires k&n oil &air filter ngk sparkplug wires sparkplugs custom exhaust tint windows pioneer head unit with grafixs alarm with remote starter sir gauge cluster the car has 150000 miles on it i am not sure weather i should keep it or sell it i like the car but i want more power with out having to spend a lot of money i was thinking of selling . how much you guys think i can get for it

Edited by NUMBER 1 STUNNER

best swap i would put in that bar would be a B18c1, GSR. I have the same car you do and they suck when stock. I did a B16 swap and blew it up. The B16 is a nice motor but it lacks the torque the B18's have. So now i'm going to spend the money for a B18c1 motor.