H22 swap into a 98-99 accord

nox

im within a couple months of the end of my deployment, and I already know, quite specifically, what type of car i want. (white 98-99 accord 5 speed) and I had some questions as to what the difficulty in putting an h22 into this model of accord would be??? fairly certain the motor mounts match up, but i can fab whatever i need to, just wondering if this would work without making a huge deal out of it.

Obviously you'd need mounts. Everything takes a little bit of money but if you would ask member Velocifero of this site. He's pretty good with Accord's so he should know.

That's like the only swap i've heard of going into Accords.

the f22b and h23 are pretty common too. i hate to use honda tech as a source, but it was one of the best ones i could find http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=473019

ive heard of many people keeping the f23 and building it with good results. with cast iron sleeves, it makes for good turboing too.

Archived