b16a del sol for sale

solrocket

hey guys. I am new to this forum. I am trying to sell my honda del sol. It has been my pride and joy for about 6 years now..

It is a stock B16A with 48k on the car. It has never seen winter. And only been in the rain a handful of times. I live in Ohio and its always stored in a garage and i only drive it in the summer. I am plannin on moving and i am finished with college. So i need to get rid of it. The car is in immaculate condition. So just email me or respond to this post. I have plenty of Pictures i can email them to you. I am not sure if i can post them here or what. But let me know if ur interested. Thanks!

um, youre supposed to have at least 50 posts before making a classifieds thread (real posts, not one word posts in year old threads). that way we can avoid most of the spam. its in the rules section.

anyway, since you already made the post, get a photobucket account. Its free and you can use it to post pictures on here. pictures are our friends

Archived