help please!!! the nut holding the rear strut wont come ou

hey i need help. so a few weeks ago i order a tociko illumina suspension package with coils nd struts. So i decide to start with the rear, and the strut bushing turns with the bolt and i try to hold the bushing and the bolt wont budge, only turns when the bushing is turning, someone help!!!

Very, very common problem on civics, del sols, and integras. The bolt is actually fused to the bushing. You'll have to cut it out and press a new bushing. It would be easier and cheaper to just order some new aftermarket LCA's to use with your new setup. I think omni power has a set for around 100 or so.

Very, very common problem on civics, del sols, and integras. The bolt is actually fused to the bushing. You'll have to cut it out and press a new bushing. It would be easier and cheaper to just order some new aftermarket LCA's to use with your new setup. I think omni power has a set for around 100 or so.

umm... what are LCA's not sure what im doing just alwayse have my friend around to give me pointers but even he was no help when i was trying to do the struts, also i wrecked tthe civic the other day when i hit a cab, it drives okay still and drove for about a week, the only thing that happened was the hood poped open and cracked my winshield, but than it starts overheaing, i put some fluid and stopleak and it works for a week than over heats and im tryin gto make it back to my garage at my grandamas house, and it overheated a bunch of times took me like 4 hours for a 40 min trip with the syoping to vool it off, it wont hold any fluid, i am going to change the radiator tomrw, but afer it overheated i saw oil under the ar and tranny fluid, what could be the problem and how do i fix it?

Archived