Engine Question...

Err1zFavWhiTeBoI

okay. so I have the stock 1990 honda accord lx engine. i believe it is the 2.2L F22. I was wondering what engine would fit in the car to possibly be better like faster...im new to the whole engine swap thing...but i wanna know from people that know what they are talking about what would be the best choice and what to look for? Thanxx

okay. so I have the stock 1990 honda accord lx engine. i believe it is the 2.2L F22. I was wondering what engine would fit in the car to possibly be better like faster...im new to the whole engine swap thing...but i wanna know from people that know what they are talking about what would be the best choice and what to look for? Thanxx

the H22A will work great.

Longer gears are good for fuel economy. Drop in the H22 and keep your current transmission, you will have a good performance kick still be able to drive like a grown-up on city streets.

Shorter gears will be a must for the track as you will not be able to keep the engine reved properly on your current setup.

Your choice, but you also did not mention what you intend on doing with this car.

yeah im not gonna be goin to the track or racing it...im really possibly going to be going to make it a show car, but i want a faster engine for 1..mine has over 250xxx but the body still has no rust anywherree and i wanna be able to keep up a lil' bit better with my friends in the wrx'z,srt-4'z,and 240'z....all my friends got money commin out there asss....and i have a 1990 accord..lol i love it thoo! but thanxx i really think ima keep my tranny and go with the h22

yeah im not gonna be goin to the track or racing it...im really possibly going to be going to make it a show car, but i want a faster engine for 1..mine has over 250xxx but the body still has no rust anywherree and i wanna be able to keep up a lil' bit better with my friends in the wrx'z,srt-4'z,and 240'z....all my friends got money commin out there asss....and i have a 1990 accord..lol i love it thoo! but thanxx i really think ima keep my tranny and go with the h22

yeah i know bro i also own a srt-4 but i still like my honda better gas milage ftw.

put a turbo on it. go to Bisimoto.com he got parts for your sohc f22.

Archived